Our refund policy is as follows:
- A FULL REFUND of tuition, room and board, minus the $100.00 deposit (processing/application fee), is given ONLY when the reservation is cancelled in writing before June 8, 2019.
- A PARTIAL REFUND of room & board fees on a pro-rated basis, minus the $100.00 deposit, will be issued if the camper must leave early for any reason other than disciplinary; i.e., illness or injury, early dismissal at parents’ request, etc.
- NO REFUND will be issued under the following circumstances:
- A camper does not show and we do not receive a written request for a refund.
- Early dismissal for disciplinary reasons.
But my child can’t help it if she gets sick!
Please understand that we have to have this policy in place to protect ourselves. When we decide to hold one of these camps, we take on a tremendous financial risk: hiring clinicians and faculty members, contracting housing and food services, etc. This is why we must keep a camper’s tuition after a predetermined date or once camp starts regardless of the reasons for the camper’s departure.
What if the camp is cancelled?
Should the camp be cancelled for any reason, campers will receive a prorated discount based on the number of days the camp was in session, minus the $100.00 deposit. For example, if the camp is cancelled after two full days, campers will receive a 60% discount of the total fee minus deposit. Camp cancellation is at the discretion of the camp directors and/or the university. In case of cancellation, each camper’s parent or guardian must fill out the proper paperwork for the refund, including a W-9 tax form with valid social security number. No refunds can be issued without this information. All payments must be made from the same source to ensure a full refund should the camp be cancelled.